The Ramsay Effect

on Thursday, November 8, 2012
Last week I spent the first half of the long weekend with Kai. She was staying over at her relative's place with her mom in the Greenhills area, which made easy access to the Promenade, an establishment that housed several restaurants, a movie theater and several stores, including an epically huge Fully Booked branch. 

One of the reasons why I love going into bookstores is because you never know what you might find, or what catches your eye when you pass through the aisles. As we made our way to the third floor to locate the mangas, I spotted a book that had Gordon Ramsay's face plastered onto it, which effectively made me halt and nick it off the shelf to inspect it. Surprisingly, it was an autobiography. 


Kai and I are big fans of the Chef after watching several of his shows (Hell's Kitchen, Masterchef US, Kitchen Nightmares US, The F Word) on TV or other media. So this was definitely one of the primary reasons we wanted to have a better standpoint on his he grew up and how he became the sensational man who confuses me with his dexterity. I mean he slices and stuff with his left hand, but eats in a right-handed fashion (must be upbringing I figure).

Why the sudden topic, you ask? Well, that's because it's his birthday today!! So many birthday wishes to him~ :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment