Accidental Twins

on Monday, November 26, 2012
I've been badgering about this on my blog for some time now, but it wouldn't hurt to bring it up again, just for old times' sake.

After a quick search I realized that the last time I posted a picture of myself getting a haircut was more than a year ago (September 2011), without so much as a picture for comparison with Yuya. Now though, I've come bearing such a picture for you all!


When I finally decided to get myself a haircut, I decided to want to bring a reference picture this time around. While I was there, I was having a talk with the guy who was gonna cut my hair and I pulled out my iTouch and showed him the picture. After he commented on how good it looked, he began combing my hair and asked "Ikaw ba yan?" (trans. Is that you?) I laughed and corrected him, saying that it wasn't.

Funny how accidental twins can come about, eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment