Tidbit #13

on Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Time to revive this again! After 2 years, I think bringing in some tidbit posts will warrant me some quick snippets of posts while I figure out what more to do for the blog without having to upload any pictures.

I'm continuing where I left off with the number count from before, so here's Tidbit number 13.

My officemate Felix and I started this little thing of trying to get in sync with one another and greet each other at around the same time with the phrase "Harro~". Naturally, I take this with me outside the workplace and so one time, Kai and I were settled in the den playing Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Wii game and while I was controlling Harry moving about the castle, there were voice overs of students you'd bump into or pass by who would greet you. I decided to insert the greeting Felix and I use and we end up with this witty exchange:
Random student: Hi Harry!
Me (as Harry): Harro~
Kai (as Random Student): Professor!! Harry's an imposter! He's talking in Japanese!
xDDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment