Christmas Party

on Monday, December 17, 2012
I never associated Mondays for Christmas party dates, but my company never really followed much of the status quo these days, so I suppose I could forgive the oddball date. That aside, I've been with Anino Games for 8 months now and counting, and might I saw what an interesting first few months it's been.

That aside, I just wanted to share how my first experience went. As far as Christmas parties are concerned, exchange gifts were seldom omitted, so AGI wasn't any different. We used trusty Elfster for the drawing of names, but the only complaint I had was that the names were re-drawn 3 times. Ah well. There was a raffle and I was asked to play the host for the event. On top of that, I joined the Talent Competition instead of the usual Annual Newbies Presentation since there weren't so much this time around.

I must say though: The food was great, I got the right gift for my "baby", I got an awesome gift from my "Santa", I had tons of LOL moments and my group (STAB composed of Felix, Nikka, Kem, EJ and myself) bagged the award for Best Presentation. :D Yup, this was a party of firsts to remember.

0 comments:

Post a Comment