Christmas Shopping

on Monday, December 24, 2012
So because it's Christmas Eve and all, I just wanted to  share a little fun thing. Ever since I got into the Sentai trend two years ago, I've always wanted to come away with something physical, and what better way to do that than by expanding my already growing collection? 

If you may remember, I managed to get the Legends Mobirates some months ago (this post). Treating myself to a Christmas present, I was lucky enough to find the original Gokaiger Mobirates on sale at Great Toys Online Annapolis Branch for P3800! :) 

Christmas has come early me thinks.


The Gokaiger Mobirates comes with a few extra goodies: Gokai Red, Shinken Red and Go-On Red Ranger Keys! :) Finally, a Gokaiger Key. TuT

So below, you can see my growing box of Gokaiger merchandise. Two Mobirates and about 33 Ranger Keys, with a few duplicates that I don't really mind anymore. Merry Christmas!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment