Me Party

on Thursday, January 3, 2013
The first week of January always has those days immediately after New Year's Day having to come back to work. Not surprisingly, half of the office was still on leave for vacation, and won't be back until next week. I wasn't expecting to be completely deserted like I was in the last week of December prior to the 2-week Christmas break since the other half of the QA Two (Tristan) wasn't coming in for work.

Today, however, was a different story. Tristan called in sick, so much like a deja vu moment, I found myself remotely alone in my little corner.

The status I set up on my Spark Messenger earlier?

I'm having a Me Party~

It wasn't all that bad. Company would have been good though. But regardless, things seem to be looking up, so here's to regaining my momentum with work coming into the new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment