Tidbit #14

on Thursday, February 7, 2013
(This tidbit is basically a rehashing of this previous post, but I guess I wanted to revive it for a bit and give it a bit more depth than I first intended. But if anything it'll just be a short (if not shorter) little post, I promise.)

Everytime I come out of watching movies or shows on TV, I usually find myself coming away with some sort of acquired accent. More notably, I come away with accents of actors I particularly like and enjoy, and the rough result is history.

The one who hears this most often and in passing of course, is my girlfriend. She and I share the same tastes, so whenever I go ahead and break out on of my pseudo-impressions, she'd end up laughing, squirming and squealing.

Some examples?

  • David Thewlis' Remus Lupin (Harry Potter movies)
  • Joe Walker's Dolores Umbridge (A Very Potter Sequel)
  • Alan Rickman's Severus Snape (Harry Potter movies)
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Blake Shelton
  • Gordon Ramsay
  • Andy Serkis' Smeagol/Gollum (Lord of the Rings movies)
  • Ian McKellen's Gandalf (Lord of the Rings movies)
You can imagine. xD

And I decided to stop all the birthday greetings (and clean up majority of my posts in that light) so my labels don't bleed as much. Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment