Samsung Galaxy S Duos

on Wednesday, February 20, 2013
Since I started blogging, I've been through 4 phones that barely last a year. Let's have a quick recap, shall we?

This is the first time I've applied for a Data Plan and paying for it at my own expense, so it was pretty important to me that I got a phone that would last me longer than a year without fail. This was one of the phones that came free with my plan, and I'm quite happy with my decision!

This is my first white phone ever, so it couples well with my current White iPod 4th Gen Touch

When I obtained this phone, I was on a current shipping fixation that will probably last for the next few months as long as I live. If you don't know what the term Shevine stands for, it's basically a pair-up of two coaches from NBC's reality singing competition, The Voice. Which two artists you may ask? Blake Shelton and Maroon 5's front man Adam Levine

(Get it? Shelton-Levine? Shevine? Yeah, of course you do)

So it felt appropriate that to celebrate my fandom of their awesome bromantic pair-up, I decided to dub my phone Shevine. I will love this phone to death and enjoy the many wonders of it in the coming year(s). Data plans FTW!

0 comments:

Post a Comment