New Phone (Yet Again)

on Monday, October 1, 2012
So I've had this phone for about a month now, but I never really got the time to introduce it to you all. Meet my new-new phone, a Samsung Galaxy Ace. My dream phone that ended up to be a not-so-dreamy phone gave me some fun but with everything chugging along in technical advancements, I figured that getting an Android to couple with my iTouch was the better option than going for an iPhone altogether. 2 gadgets means more stuff for well, stuff.

So this lil' guy I named Shoryuu or as I jokingly refer to it, the BannerPhone. Half of the reason is because Mark Ruffalo playing Bruce Banner is my current wallpaper for it, while the other is just because I'd think the good doctor would make his own brand of phone to contest anything that Tony decides to develop.

0 comments:

Post a Comment