Work, Play, Sleep

on Monday, October 1, 2012
I have a routine five days a week - wake up at 5:30 (or 5:15 on Wednesdays), take a shower, get dressed, ride to Makati with my mom, work for 8 hours, ride home with my mom at an indeterminable time, go home, chat with Kai if it's still early, then sleep, of course. I neglect adding when I actually eat, but mostly because it's usually negligible, stagnant or on the fly. Whatever the case may be, rest assured that I don't go without packing in some food amidst all that busy-body cycle that encapsulates my week.

Fridays, luckily enough, tend to be more spontaneous if you take into consideration that it's become common practice for Kai to stay for the weekend, which ultimately means meeting up Friday after work to do whatever. As of late, Kai and I have been finding ways to pass the time, especially if we want to hitch a ride with my mom heading home. For quite some time we took a bus but both of us easily got dizzy during the hour long (sometimes longer) commute that we settled for just riding home with my mom for convenience's sake.

Recently, Kai and I discovered Wako, a Japanese Family KTV and Restaurant right along A. Arnaiz Ave. where I work. A fellow officemate of mine, Mawsi, brought up the place during one random conversation in the pantry while we were consuming our lunch. Very quickly, we became attached to the place since it housed a number of TENIMYU and anime songs in actual Japanese! So a return trip soon is surely in order!

As things are, I don't mind the tedious work schedule. It's all to work myself up to a regular spot (just like Tenipuri!) and rise through the ranks within my company. Fingers crossed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment