Purchase Arrivals

on Thursday, October 11, 2012
What a treat after a long day at the office today! After being swamped to my neck in Excel formulas for one of my projects, I get picked up by my dad, who earlier that day, informed me that my pre-ordered copy of Richard Castle's fourth book in the Nikki Heat series, Frozen Heat, arrived from his friend in San Francisco! It's unexpectedly thinner than Heat Rises, but I'm happy to now that at least I finally have it on hand~ As was in my previous post below, this was one of the two books on my pending reading list once I finish Fifty Shades Freed. We'll see how things go, or where I lean over to - crime/mystery or tragicomedy.

And while we're on the subject, Season 5 has already started! It was indeed worth the wait and the episodes so far have been epically hilarious and ingenious at the same time. Yei~


The second of that little package was the skin for my Galaxy Ace. During my stay in the US, I took the time to purchase my current phone online on Amazon. While I was there, I ticked off some accessories to accommodate it - screen protectors and this skin. The screen protectors that were with my Uncle mysteriously disappeared/haven't arrived yet, so I'll settle for the skin that my Aunt sent over.

0 comments:

Post a Comment