Waitlist

on Thursday, October 4, 2012
I always enjoy a good read, especially if it's worth it. The character, the plot, the premise - anything that gets me to read (okay, might as well include the author in the selection process) a physical book is always a welcome thought.

Lately, my love for reading was rekindled some months ago because of the Nikki Heat novels. Since then, I have been with a book in my bag every step of the way; to the last Artemis Fowl book, the Fifty Shades trilogy and the pending list of books after that. Scheduled on my waiting list are two titles by no so unknown people: JK Rowling's new adult novel The Casual Vacancy and the latest Nikki Heat novel Frozen Heat.


Before I get to any of those though, a little book called Fifty Shades Freed still stands in my way. I hope I could get to finishing it soon. I'm still figuring out which among the two I read next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment