Tenipuri Season 2 Jackets~

on Sunday, October 14, 2012
So yesterday, Kai and I went out to locate a gift for her cousin Chloe, who turns 2 today. After careful consideration of where we'd be going, I decided to drive us off to SM North Edsa. There are, of course, several reasons why I take her there. 

1. It's a mere 10 minute drive (depending on traffic) from my house
2. It's one of the biggest SM branches in the country
3. It's got most everything we want there. 
4. It was one of my most frequented malls prior to the rise of TriNoma and the mall's massive renovations. 
Last Saturday, we went there for dinner, decided on eating at Sakae Sushi located at the Annex building. As I was waiting in line at the BDO ATM, we found, to our dismay, that it had closed down. I guess profits weren't exactly on the positive side for the conveyor-belt sushi buffet. Ah well, economy. Instead, she decided to let me decide where to go, so we traded the sushi buffet for a nice food-hopping at Burger King, then Yoshinoya, capped off with some books shopping at a booksale on our way back to the carpark. 

Yesterday's misadventures brought us back to a second visit to anime specialty shop Comic Alley. We actually passed by this store twice last week to look for the Shin Tenipuri jackets of the U-17 camp and the One Piece poster collection, only to find both out of stock. This week, however, we our lucky day! Not only were several things on sale, but there was finally stock of the jackets, and Ryouma's hat to boot! I snatched us those as well as the posters she was looking for last time, and her only exclamation after all this (besides the usual proclamation of loving me for all eternity) - "I finally have a Tenipuri jacket with my size!T^T" 

xD Pretty hilarious actually, but all the same, sweet. x)

It's just the jacket, and there isn't much talk about a set coming out anytime soon, but I AM hoping they put the black jackets out to production too! Anyway, pictures of the jacket and the hat below~


Since we were hungry, we decided to eat at someplace new! A little Japanese place called Katsutei, where their specialty was their Katsudon. Kai and I had the Katusdon and Pork Tonkatsu especially, and wouldn't you know it, they actually tasked quite swell! And at an affordable price to less than P200 for each value meal. Not bad (on my wallet)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment