New Phone

on Sunday, July 17, 2011
So today the family and I went to watch Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 at SM Marikina. This was my second time watching since my parents wanted to watch it so hooray~

What's funny was in SM Marikina it was a free seating and the theater was hardly full, and the first two rows of seats in the very front were lazy boy seats. My dad and I decided to watch the movie there once we figured out how to recline the chairs. It was awesome. xD

And afterwards. AFTERWARDS I FINALLY GOT MY DREAM PHONE!!! TuT


My netbook webcam's a little blurry but you see the Samsung Champ Duos phone right there. One of the main reasons I wanted this was for its dual-sim functionality. I've been meaning to get a Sun sim for quite some time to avail of the unlimited texts and calls I could share with Kai. xD Yei~

0 comments:

Post a Comment