The End Is Near

on Wednesday, July 13, 2011
"Our childhood ends tomorrow." -Kai, July 12, 2011

That's what my girlfriend said when I showed her the tickets I got us (c/o an Ateneo org ACTM) for the premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. 




With the first book coming out in 1999 and the first movie in 2001, it's a bittersweet feeling to know that everything is ending tomorrow. The final book was released 2007 and tomorrow is the premiere of the final movie.

It's been 10 years over the span of 8 movies and I must agree that it is a phenomenon to get hyped up about, especially if you consider the parallelism during some instances when you read a book. Say you start reading the book the year it comes out in 2001 and you're 11 years old (like me!) so you're bound to immerse yourself into the world like Harry and Co. are. x)

This is bound to be awesome. ^o^/

0 comments:

Post a Comment