Philo Reading

on Monday, July 4, 2011
This first semester of my senior year in college rekindled my reading skills. Most of my core subjects (inclusive of Theology, Philosophy, History and Economics) require me to read some sort of material that ranged from excerpts from books, articles and sometimes actual books in the case of Philosophy.

I'm taking Sir Principe for Philosophy 103 this semester (Philosophy of Religion) and as we're his only M-W-F class he asked us to read 4 novels instead of just one. But hey that's less readings and more story so I'm down with that. Now we have a quiz this coming Wednesday on the first two chapters of the book and I'm currently moving along Chapter 2 with ease.

What's particularly interesting is that while it talks about an apparition and all (which I assume is the central message of the story) there are constant descriptions of sex (which are thankfully not explicit descriptions) that I don't really mind. I wonder why. :/

0 comments:

Post a Comment