Soundtracks

on Friday, July 8, 2011
So I rummaged one of my cabinets for my CD cases from when I was still saving up Php450 to buy them at Comic Alley or during conventions when it was a bit cheaper.

I separated them into two piles, so pardon me for the blurriness of the pictures.

So this is the first pile. My Saiyuki album collection. I still have some lacking apparently but maybe in the future when I'm hoarding my own money I'll search for the missing ones and complete this little collection of mine! ^o^/

These are the rest of my anime soundtracks. Quite a variety too. So from top left, then left to right in succession: Fushigi Yuugi, Detective Conan, Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh! (2), Gundam Seed, GTO, Rurouni Kenshin, Shaman King, Yakitate Japan, Get Backers (2), Fullmetal Alchemist, Ranma 1/2, Gravitation, Slam Dunk and Flame of Recca

0 comments:

Post a Comment