The Dinner Before

on Friday, July 15, 2011
IT WAS EPICAWESOMESAUCE!!


That is all I can really say after watching the final movie. A lot of tears surely spilled for some scenes, but also a lot of hearty laughs for the small inserts of comedies splayed throughout the film. But as people have yet to watch it I'll leave out any spoilers for now and just talk about the hours prior to watching it.

So after my 10:30-12:00 class and enjoying from Baked Macaroni for lunch, I zoomed off to Marikina with a coded car to spend the rest of the afternoon with Kai at her place with intentions to leave at 7:00pm once the coding was lifted for the day and headed to Eastwood.

Of course as the showing was at 9, we went to have dinner at the usual place of interest: Teriyaki Boy! And as is the usual with us, we order ourselves some delicious Shake Roll. I took some pictures you can find below. :D


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment