Geekiness

on Sunday, July 10, 2011
This post was actually a day late in creation and publication for the mere reason that I was jumping for joy on one end and bawling the next. Why? Lots of reasons.

But before I go any further I just want to greet some birthdays. Yesterday was a special birthday. Tenimyu Seigaku 4th Cast's Fuji Syuusuke, Furukawa Yuuta. So a happy birthday to him. ^o^/

Now then, onto other things. First things first, we have results of the morning's class. Since it was a networks class we dealt with cables and what not. Yesterday we, learned how to make a LAN cable. Success below!


Then that afternoon, I was taking a nap to wake up to my dad coming home not long after with my new Acer Aspire One Netbook! 8D I'm composing this entry on it right now so the picture with the box is in my other laptop, so I'll edit that in later on. BUT, this wasn't all happy happy since I made a stupid mistake of wiping my USB clean while trying to make the other one bootable. After some searching high and low on the internet I finally found a program that could retrieve lost files. All that's left is to rename them and sort them out properly. Will take some time off my hands but well worth it that I got most of my files back untouched. TuT

0 comments:

Post a Comment