Personality Types

on Saturday, September 28, 2013
I really need to start jotting down topics for my blog, else I'll only end up making posts when I'm in the mood or when the gap has widened considerably to feel like I've been inactive to start back up again. For the month's topic (since I doubt I'd be getting any more posts out in the next two days), I wanted to talk about personality types.

Last Monday, the entire office was scheduled to attend this Whole Brain Seminar which touched on finding your personality type. The whole Typology Text if you will. Of course, I'm not here to talk about that since... well, I didn't exactly get to attend it to begin with. The weather was dreary, and while I was already in the office rearing to go, one of our projects needed to do some overtime work and get it done that day, so I stayed with the team to help out.

After a few days, our CEO sent us a link, telling us to just take the full test (since apparently they had some exercise of determining their personality but never got around to doing the full thing) and email the results to our HR for profiling. Out of curiosity, I clicked on the link and took it. And what did I get?

ISFJ

Intuitive, Sensing, Feeling, Judging

I scavenged the internet for a profile on this particular personality, and to my surprise, it was quite spot on. Here's a link to one of my favorite descriptions, but feel free to browse the site further to find your own (and take the test there while you're at it): ISFJ Personality

0 comments:

Post a Comment