Blake-ify It!

on Tuesday, October 1, 2013
So today is a new month. One of the reasons why I chose to make a quick blog today was because it was Aiba Hiroki's birthday today! This entry's topic is somewhat hilarious in its own right, but might only make sense to me and my girlfriend.

But anyway, yesterday we passed by Data Blitz to pre-order Pokemon X & Y for the 3DS (since you know, we both have one) after a satisfying dinner at Ha Yuan Spring, a chinese restaurant along the back road of my office.

We went exploring a bit in Glorietta to look for some stuff before calling it quits and just headed off to Timezone to sing some songs. I had the mic for most of the time, and just like the fangirls we are, we usually enjoyed singing songs of Maroon 5 (because Adam Levine). One Maroon 5 song in particular would always have a "version 2" so to speak because of the different manner in singing it. The song? She Will Be Loved. The version? Blakeified!

As the term suggests, it's singing the song a Blake might have sung it. So the lower key, and just to add spice to the whole Shevine chemistry, flip the words around.

Another song she asked me to Blakeify was Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles.

Needless to say, it worked.

I should find some more songs like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment