Wishlist

on Saturday, November 2, 2013
So since my birthday and Christmas are just around the corner, I wanted to make an early wishlist of what I'd like to have. 'Course, budget aside, I'll find some way to get to them. One way or another.

  1. Laptop bag (something less bulky than what I have now. The ones from Halo or Targus look appealing. Jarvis (my 12" Acer Windows 8 lappy) could use the space.
  2. HDMI to VGA adapter. I can't make presentations using my laptop without one! I really need to find this since I don't want to have to rely on the projector having an HDMI input (since it isn't a staple so much).
  3. Lego Marvel Super Heroes 3DS game. I told myself that Pokemon X/Y is one of the last games I'd get for myself for a while since I have other priorities to save up for. This would be a great bonus to have, especially because of Stan Lee.
  4. iPod 7th gen. My 4th gen iPod's screen is starting to conk out due to my careless drops, and it's been displaying the wrong cover album art for as long as I can remember. Maybe that's to be expected of an 8gb device and cram 7gb of its storage with music. The poor thing.
  5. Computer Table & Chair. I don't utilize my desk in my room so much since the bed is more inviting. And since I'm at home, I do sort of want to relax a little and literally lay low with a down-to-earth coffee-table like table (and maybe copy off of my siblings). A floor chair would be neat too!
  6. A Kamen Rider Belt. Either W, OOO, Fourze or Wizard would be awesomesauce. :)
  7. iPad Mini. It'd be neat to have a tablet of my own. I can end up saving up for one myself, but this is just to put it up here so I have a running list of what I actually want to have.
  8. Deadly Heat. The fifth installment of the Nikki Heat series based off the ABC series Castle. It was released last month, and I'm wondering when it'll be available locally so I can finally get past that cliffhanger from the previous book.
  9. Nintendo Points Card. So many digital downloadable games, downloadable content requires money! And an easier way to that is by getting point cards to get them. :)
One can dream right? v(^.^)v

0 comments:

Post a Comment