Tidbit #15: Ambidexterity

on Monday, November 25, 2013
Just a quick post on here before I head to bed. Earlier this year, I started a little side-project where I was trying to write with my right hand. I started with the alphabet dozens of times over, then stopped for quite a while. These past few weeks, I decided to rekindle that project and give my right hand the needed exercise to train it to write once more. If there's one thing I would like to be able to do in the coming years, it's to become ambidextrous.

The task may be daunting, but I'd like to say I'm getting some progress done as the days go by. In time, I'd be surprised if I passed a slip of paper to someone with a decent-looking handwriting, only to surprise them when I mention that I wrote it with my non-dominant hand.

So much like my post yesterday, I'll probably be populating my blog with my little journal entries as the year comes to a close, just to see if there actually is potential to get better. As long as it's legible, I want it to reach a point when it feels as natural and fluid as I would write with my dominant hand, without much of a hitch.

Ambidexterity, have at thee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment