January TV Series

on Thursday, January 9, 2014
Some returning titles this month after a long hiatus!

BBC's Sherlock season 3

The first two episodes of Sherlock aired last January 1 and 5, and it's been nothing short of spectacular! I love the twists, the drama and the wit it's managed to bring this time around. I can't wait for episode 3 this coming Sunday! And did I mention Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are just so pairable?

To commemorate, I decided to continue a drabble I made for Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman before, which I posted on my Ao3 account. [Implications]

ABC's Castle season 6 continuation.

Castle came back from hiatus last Monday with the 11th episode of their sixth season, and boy did it come back with a punch! It's pretty amazing how 6 seasons in, this series is still going strong, and I can never get tired of taking time out to watch it because crime dramas are always so cool. But if you put in the factor of the casting, it just makes it much better.

I've got a couple of ideas in the works drawing inspiration from episode 11, and I hope to get more as the succeeding episodes air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment