Atobe Keigo

on Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Atobe Keigo
Shin Tenipuri, Volume 2, Chapter 11, Pages 74-75
(click on the image for the full image preview!)

So I decided to start the year rekindling an old, nearly forgotten hobby. After all, I barely got anything done for the entire span of 2013, so I told myself to do something at least once a month to keep myself busy. Besides, doing these keep my dexterity, patience and aesthetic sense on its toes, and not to mention it works well as a stress reliever.

And because it's officially 2014, welcome the Year of the Horse (wait for Chinese New Year at the end of the month! That means it's my year! Here's to fountains worth of good fortune and prosperity. 

Why did I decide to color this particular spread from the early chapters of the Shin Tenipuri manga? A few reasons:
  1. Kubota Yuki. Did you know he's part of the cast in the current season of Kamen Rider? And for those who aren't aware, he was the second actor who portrayed Atobe Keigo in the latter half of the first season of the musical. The best one among the bunch, I'd say.
  2. Refer to #1.
That was pretty much my excuse really. xD I actually colored this with him in mind (hence the eye color being brown instead of gray). You can consider this a bit of a dedication to him.

Night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment