Sanada Genichirou

on Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Sanada Genichirou
Shin Tenipuri, Volume 11, Chapter 108, Page 5
(click on the image for the full image preview!)

The funny thing about manga coloring is once you start on one thing, you want to go on and do another one or two before you put yourself on hiatus and find some inspiring page that makes you want to color it and start the cycle again. 

As I did mention at least once a month, I'm going over my personal quota hours after posting that entry with this second work to kick off the season. As it stand, I've already started scouting the manga for other scenes to color in, and this one was one of those pages that came up. 

This of course is Sanada Genichirou, vice-captain of Rikkai Dai Fuzoku. He was portrayed in the first season of Tenimyu by "Mr. Tenimyu" himself, Kanesaki Kentarou, which quickly became one solid reason as to why I chose this particular page. 

While I'm happily content finding inspiration in this one manga, I'll see if I can find any interesting pages to color in other mangas that I'm currently still reading. Hopefully the list will branch out as the year carries on.

0 comments:

Post a Comment