iTunes

on Sunday, September 20, 2009
As it's been a week since my last entry to his blog, I think it's about time I write another entry. ^____^

The topic at hand for this entry is about iTunes. If, like me, you own an iPod (not the black and white version, mind you), you sometimes have to worry yourself over the album art, proper compilations and lyrics (for some) so you have easier browsing time when you're on-the-go. Unfortunately, even more so if you're a little bit obsessive-compulsive (OC) like me. xDD

So you allot some of your time doing just that if you didn't do it gradually when you acquire new music and stuff it into your library of songs. It's not always easy finding an album art for a particular song, especially if you don't even know the album name to begin with. The lyrics, of course, can come later. You'd be satisfied with seeing something on your screen instead of that paired eighth note, right? Right.

It's not all bad, though. In fact, sometimes it becomes a little addicting to do in the long run. But yeah, that's probably just me. ^____^;;;

0 comments:

Post a Comment