Reminiscing a year and summer spent

on Monday, September 21, 2009
Last September 11 was the JSP Week Culminating Activity day. Oh how that brought back memories. ^__^ Practically a year before, (on September 5, 2008, to be exact), I vividly recall hosting the activity with Kim, Hansel and Yuiko. It was such a fun way to spend my freshman year by involving myself in something like this. ^__^b

L-R: Hansel, me, Kim & Yuiko

This was a picture taken by one of Hansel's friends during the event last year. You gotta love Hansel's costume. ^___^b Planning it and going through the actual activity was just pure fun.

-------------------

And summer was just another thing to enjoy. Since I needed to take a foreign language class, I decided to take up Japanese. Upon my blockmate Lev's suggestion, I enrolled into the same class with her and out other blockmate Tiff under Ian-sensei. Section E was a great class to be in. The atmosphere was great and everybody there was so warming and fun altogether. It got my motivated to go to class everyday! ^o^/

JSP1 Section E, Summer '09

Above is a picture of most of the class and Ian-sensei during the last day of JSP1 from Tiff's camera. We watched the videos the three groups made applying everything we learned throughout the course, and it's been nothing but a laughfest. xDD The last day is always the most memorable day.

L-R: Lev, Ian-sensei, me & Tiff

And who wouldn't want to have a memorable picture with the great teacher himself?! xD To commemorate the occasion, Lev, Tiff and I had a picture with Ian-sensei~ A memorabilia to take with us as we leave behind JSP and move on to harder things.

--------------------

Finally, we go to the near present. Kim and I went to pass by the Culminating Activity at the ever-familiar MVP Roofdeck where we saw Hansel, who dropped by to help out/attended the festive event. (Note: Kim was in Ian-sensei's earlier class over the summer) By chance, we were able to see Ian-sensei and get a picture with him (taken by Hansel with my camera below) before he left for Japan the following Monday. We miss you, Ian-sensei!


L-R: Kim, Ian-sensei & me

3 comments:

sid said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Akira said...

Ah, sorry about the accidental delete of your comment, JV. xDD

hansel said...

trish! ;) hahaha. ngayon ko lang ito nakita! hahahaha :)) awww.... >:D<

Post a Comment