21 Kagetsu no Oiwai

on Wednesday, August 11, 2010
二十一ヶ月のお祝い。(21かげつのおいわい)21 Kagetsu no Oiwai. trans. 21 Months Celebration.

For purposes of expanding my blog archive, I've decided to type up a new entry instead of editing my earlier post regarding this celebration. So, recap is in order!

Last Monday, Kai and I celebrated our 21st Monthsary, or 1 year and 9 months together. After my class we decided to go and try out Cerealicious, a tasty cereal (duh) place along Katipunan that opened recently. Kai was in her craving stage and didn't really have a knack for trying anything right now, so I was the one who ended up enjoying myself some.

I forgot to take a picture of what I ordered! And even yesterday! (>__<) So just the cup! But anyway, what I ordered was 'The Karate Kit', composed of Frosties, Kit-Kat and Marshmallows. Yummy, yummy goodness. ~u~



Then after we had a late lunch at Teriyaki Boy to address Kai's craving for sushi. This time around we tried out the Shake Roll (salmon) instead of our usual Teka Maki (tuna). It's actually quite good. ^^b

That day I was wearing my Fedora and Kai enjoys snatching it away from me, so picture opportunity right there! My girlfriend is so photogenic. 8DDD Now she wants her own Fedora! xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment