Otaku-shin

on Saturday, August 21, 2010
オタク心。(おたくしん)Otaku-shin. trans. Geek Mind.

I'm a bit skeptical of the translation Google Translate gives me when I come up with my entry titles, but that's beside the point. xD

So. Geek Mind. It's a game created by Dom2D and it's a little game on the internet. The objective is quite simple: guess the game from the screenshot presented. If you want to give it a try the link is down here:


I first stumbled upon this game I believe a week ago when a few of my classmates were playing it after our CS177 class last Saturday. So for the past week we've been playing it after our CS classes, especially during CS152. We eventually formed a little group during that class when even Sir Diy joined in! Yesterday we got a score of 80,025 but were forced to cut it short because there was a class after ours.

Today, I played the game on my own and got astounding results. This was mostly due to the fact that images started to repeat themselves so the time practically piled up to the full 60 seconds time and time again. Earlier this afternoon I notched up a score of 209,050 and just a few minutes ago, brought my all-time hi-score to 306,400. Screenshots below.

I owe this to everybody on the "Geek Mind team": Lev, TC, Sir Diy, Albert, Gabby, Drox
About an hour's worth of gameplay up to level 700+
Two hours worth of gameplay up to level 1100+

0 comments:

Post a Comment