Koneko to Gemu

on Monday, August 16, 2010
子猫とゲーム。(こねことげえむ)Koneko to Gemu. trans. Kittens and Games.

It's surely been quite a while since my last blog entry, so it's about time I came back with a new one. So this one shall be a compilation of a number of entries I've wanted to post but was lazy or didn't have time to compose on the actual day so howell. :P

So what happened these past few days with me? Well, for one thing I spotted some cute kittens licking off a plate left behind by some silly student who ate there during my school organization's 'Tambay Week' held last week and took a heap's worth of pictures (and some videos). Here's a few!!



Besides that, I spent this weekend at Kai's house again to help her re-shoot some scenes for her preliminaries. I'm happy that at least I'm starting to warm up to her family seeing them on Sundays. 8D Accomplishment! TuT

And, my Pokemon fandom returned when I started trying to finish my Pokemon Platinum game on my DS. I guess I'll blame Kai for playing her own game and our Pokemon RP for making me want to make-believe me being a trainer again. Currently I'm trying to win against the Elite Four with my team named after several TeniMyu people: Taito (Infernape), Shougo (Staraptor), Doori (Luxray), Hiroki (Floatzel), Ueshima (Garchomp) and Konomi (Giratina). With luck I can get through the Elite Four and the Pokemon Champion!

CS177 piqued my interest in trying out 3D graphics, so I went and tried to get Blender installed into my laptop, reminding me to fix out the messy organization of files littered here and there. I really need an external or a bunch of DVD-RWs to transfer my files. *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment