Youkoso Hachigetsu ni

on Monday, August 2, 2010
ようこそ八月に。(ようこそはちげつに)Youkoso Hachigetsu ni. trans. Welcome to August.

We've finally entered August! Time apparently flies rather quickly, doesn't it? Not much longer and the first semester is well and over with! Woohoo~

So anyway, some of you may have noticed that I haven't been on for a while. And basically that's because I was over at my girlfriend's house helping her with her film for her preliminaries for Film Theories class.

Last night while we couldn't really go to sleep just yet I decided to do some impersonations from the A Very Potter Musical/Sequel. Particularly Draco, Snape, Lupin, Harry, Ron and Dumbledore. I tried my hand at Ginny, Rita, Cho, Umbridge and Hermione with little progress. But I'm happy I got to give Kai a good laugh that night. :P Yei~

I would suppose the best one I could do is Lauren Lopez's version of Draco Malfoy with the slight British accent and drawls and all. It's a lot of fun!! Perhaps when time permits us Kai and I will do another radio show with a segment of that! 8D

0 comments:

Post a Comment