Life and Death Demo

on Saturday, October 2, 2010
生と死のデモ。(なまとしのでも)Nama to Shi no Demo. trans. Life and Death Demo.

So I thought I'd share a little home-made presentation for you all of my CS177 Graphics Programming final project. It's a demograph (sort of) entitled Life and Death. I believe I explained most everything in the video I took with my digicam (because CamStudio's audio doesn't work well with accompanying background music with the demo). I apologize for the bad quality. xP

Credits~
Programming was done using Visual C# and Microsoft XNA.
3D Models were done/exported from Google SketchUp and Blender.
Background music: 「紙か、悪魔か」trans. God or Demon from General Rouge no Gaisen Original Soundtrack
Concept inspired by Team Batista 2: General Rouge no Gaisen Japanese medical drama starring Nakamura Toru, Ito Atsushi and Nishijima Hidetoshi.

0 comments:

Post a Comment