Sushi and Grell

on Saturday, October 16, 2010
寿司とグレル。(すしとぐれる)Sushi to Gureru. trans. Sushi and Grell.

So yesterday was an especially tiring day. I was out the whole day driving since Kai and I went to several places: Sakae Sushi in the Annex of SM North Edsa for lunch. Sushi conveyer belts from this time, we meet again! 8D There wasn't enough salmon sushi, boo hoo. ToT


After that, we went off to Medical City in Ortigas to visit her aunt who just gave birth. Traffic everywhere! @.@ Happily the right decision to pass C-5 rather than EDSA made things a bit easier and got us home much earlier than anticipated. So Kai slept the night and we finally took Grell out of his box and I took some pictures! 8D I took a lot more but I wanna share the ones that came out clear despite the close-up. Wheee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment