Sleeping Over

on Wednesday, October 20, 2010
で眠っている。(でねむっている)De Nemutte Iru. trans. Sleeping Over.

So for these past few days Kai has been sleeping over at my house after the longest time; the first last Friday and the second last Monday. The former time was just because we felt like it (this entry if you're interested) while the latter was because of the downpour of rain after we attended a little PICCA Festival orientation at UP CFA. Since her area gets flooded easily we decided that it would be best not to force the issue of taking her home right away and she just stayed with me for the night.

My new bed meant more space (to roll around in) but yeah, no more need to squish into a single bed. like before. Haha.

And of course roleplaying is never flushed out of my system; plots end up floating around my head if they don't get posted onto the roleplay so it's best to lay them down flat to get rid of them bringing ideas into my head. Kai and I poke a lot of fun making them so it's always worth some laughs, unless it focused on drama or action so to speak. xP

0 comments:

Post a Comment