News Here and There

on Saturday, April 23, 2011
Now, onto some random tidbits of information.

First is that I haven't really gotten to make decent blog posts both due to my laziness and work-related issues. And since it was the long weekend and much has already happened these past two days I think now would be the best time for such an entry, if only a teaser for things to come.

Two days ago I went with some of my family to Visita Iglesia out in the East part of the country, visiting seven different churches in the Rizal area. Some were quite interesting, if I daresay so myself.

Yesterday I spent the day with Kai, treating her to lunch at our frequent restaurant Teriyaki Boy Katipunan. Afterwards we visited a few churches close by for a mini-Visita Iglesia of our own. Then later on we came over to my place to spend some time waiting for people to come back to her place. Considering we haven't seen each other for more than a week this welcome day together was needed.

Tomorrow's Easter Sunday, and with it comes the traditional Egg Hunting! 8D It'll be loads of fun with candies and prizes galore. I'm looking forward to this more than previous years because Kai will be attending as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment