Coincidences

on Tuesday, April 5, 2011
It was an interesting night driving home today. I just came back from taking Kai home and as I slowed to a stop just outside our house and honked the horn, I noticed that no one else was home, granted that it was already 9 in the evening. From my rear view mirror, I saw two sets of headlight approaching and signaled right to indicate that I was waiting for the gate to open.

As our house help finally came to open the gate, I check the rear view again and noticed that the first car also signaled right: my sister.

I drove the car to the inside parking space and set the gears to park, looking in my rear view once more to see my sister come in as well. And then moments later, my parents drove in as well! xDDDD

Coincidence of coincidence that we all came home at about the same time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment