Off to Singapore!

on Friday, April 29, 2011
Morning everyone!
I'm here at the NAIA Terminal with my family, spending waiting time at the Mabuhay Lounge (for passengers in Business Class). Our flight was originally scheduled for 6:15am, but it was delayed by an hour for "servicing" or something of the plane we'll be taking.

Not a problem, considering there's this wicked fast wi-fi connection and a desktop to boot. Hehehe.

So we'll be heading to Singapore this time around! It'll be my first time going there so it'll really be a new experience. I have my digicam ready to take as much pictures as I can (and remind myself to have my mom/dad take a picture with me in it xD) to capture the experience and share some highlight with you all when I'm able to.

So for now, I'll go update a few stuff while waiting for the boarding call, so hope to you again on Sunday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment