U - Sisyphus

on Friday, April 29, 2011
My fanaticism for Shirota Yuu, or Shirotan began with Tenimyu. It continued with the various acting projects he's had big and small that I've had the opportunity to watch and enjoy (Samurai High School, Rookies, Rookies Sotsugyou,Team Batista and Koshonin among others). Now, he steps out of the platform of D-Boys and Tenimyu to pursue his solo singing career, going by the name U next month.





This is the PV of Sisyphus, one of the three songs included in his first single. The PV of the two other songs, U and Heart of Glass, also two epically awesome songs, are also available on YouTube in the same channel.

--It's been a while since Shirotan's wowed me with his voice. And these new songs are just giving me chills every time I listen to them. (~u~)

The song U is currently being used as the theme song for the JDrama Shitsuren Hoken, where Shirotan plays one of the lead roles named Kazuki Ayumu or Luke. This drama is currently airing, and I hope to find a subbed version to watch his acting prowess once more.

(>u<)b (>u<)b (>u<)b (>u<)b (>u<)b (>u<)b (>u<)b (>u<)b

0 comments:

Post a Comment