Games on Facebook

on Tuesday, October 20, 2009
I guess the reason why Facebook is so popular around the world is because it offers all sorts of applications. Quizzes, horoscopes and games, it provides the average person the entertainment they need to effectively spend their time in front of the computer logged into their accounts.

So for this entry, I'm going to talk a little bit about what games I play on Facebook. xDD

If memory serves, the first game I ever played on FB was Word Challenge, since it reminded me of Text Twist. What was interesting about this particular game was that there would be bonus rounds of guessing the name of a friend, so it was fun. Geo Challenge, in the same way, provided me the same kind of interest to geography (well, again. Anybody remember 'Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?').

Not long after, I noticed that a lot of my friends were playing Restaurant City, and it wasn't until the summer this year that I started playing it myself, only to find it quite addicting in its own way. ^___^b With that out of the way, I found myself playing other interesting games like Typing Challenge and Bejeweled Blitz, and recently, FarmVille, Tetris Friends, Hell's Kitchen, School of Wizardry and Cafe World.

Cafe World is pretty high maintenance unlike Restaurant City and FarmVille, but otherwise it's a fun game to pass the time.

What would be my favorite game? Hands down, it would be School of Wizardry! One can't go wrong with a Harry Potter game!! 8DDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment