Unnoticed Love

on Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Since I finished recording a fandub of this particular song earlier this afternoon (as requested by my girlfriend), I decided to share the lyrics with you since they're just so cute and meaningful. The song, 'Unnoticed Love' was sung by Furukawa Yuuta, who we should all know as the fourth generation actor of Fuji Syuusuke in the Prince of Tennis Musicals (aka Tenimyu). Romaji and English translation below. The video down there was provided on YouTube by AmarisRiku. Arigatou gozaimasu for sharing this! *bows*

The lyrics, if you look at it, speak some unrequited love business building up, like feeling love for a person from childhood. Ain't it sweet? 8DDD

asa me ga samete gao wo aratte ha wo migaite kimi wo omotte ...
hajimari ga omoi dasezu nichijou kasareta boku no koi ...
In the morning I wake up, wash my face, brush my teeth and I think of you...
I remember the day you became the love of my life...

ana no aita SWEATER kubi wo toushite yubi de kakushite isoi de ie wo deta
onaji you na mainichi ni toori sugiteita kisetsu
I put on my sweater, covering my finger I hurriedly left my house
Though the days looked all the same the seasons kept passing

shinkokyuu shitemo mada tarinakute sagashita keredo kotae wa nai ...
osanai koro no kioku de suki to iereba ii kedo ...
Even if I take a deep breath, it still isn't enough, however I searched I couldn't find an answer...
In my childhood memories I would be good if I could say I love you, but...

todokanai negai demo kuchi zusanda MELODY
imi mo naku korogatta chiisa na koi no oto I'M LOVIN' YOU
tada mitsumeteta dekoboko ni utsuru kage
Even if it is an unreached desire, it's a singing melody
without a reason it rolled on, the sound of a small love I'M LOVIN' YOU
I just gazed at your uneven reflected shadow

yume no owari wa itsumo setsu naku onaji you na asa he to hora mata motodoori
osanai koro no kioku wa natsukashisa dake wo nokosu
The end of my dream always becomes more painful, when the next morning looks again the same as ever
My childhood memories will only leave a feeling of nostalgia

kawattenai you de kawatteiru kisetsu no you ni shizuka ni yukkuri
boku no naka ni umarete kita atarashii kanjou ga
They haven't changed like the gradually changing seasons
Inside me a new feeling has been born

dare datte jibun wo dakishimete hanasanai
keredo ima sunao no mama egaita ai no iro I'M FEELIN' YOU
kimi no chikaku ni oite kita UNNOTICED LOVE
Anyone, I'll hold tight and won't let go
But now, with my whole heart, the colour of love I'M FEELIN' YOU
the UNNOTICED LOVE that has been close to you

shinkokyuu shitemo mada tarinakute sagashi mitsuketa boku no kotae
boku no inai kono sekai de umeta chiisa na negai wo
Even if I take a deep breath, it's still not enough, my answer I found
In the world inside me I buried my small desires

umarete kara ima made dore dake no koi wo shita darou ?
soshite kore kara kono saki dore dake no koi wo suru darou ?
From the moment I was born until now, how much love did I feel?
And from here on into the future, how much love will I feel?

koi no kazu dake iron na katachi no ai ga umarete
sono dore mo ga kirei de taisetsu de toki ni hakanai
Only a few loves are being born into different shapes (of love)
All of those are at times beautiful and important in vain

I'M LOVIN' YOU I'M FEELIN' YOU
kimi no chikaku ni oite kita UNNOTICED LOVE
I'M LOVIN' YOU I'M FEELIN' YOU
The UNNOTICED LOVE that has been close to you

ashita mata aeru to miageta sora no iro
utsutta keshiki ni kasanaru koi mo you
If we only can meet again tomorrow, I look up to the color of the sky
In the reflected scenery, our love overlapped as well


0 comments:

Post a Comment