Nightmares

on Monday, October 5, 2009
It's common practice for me to go to bed and await for sleep to take me. I dream, I toss around in bed, but my sleep's rather continuous until I feel the vibration of my phone or my alarm sound. But it's a rarity when I wake up in the middle of the night because of a nightmare.

Sometimes I think I get nightmares when it clearly wants to tell me something. It has the uncanny ability of involving certain people in my dream to catch me unawares as to why I'm dreaming about them to begin with and there. Things just explode not long after. But just the thought of it unsettles me.

*shudders*

I don't really want to go into detail about things since it's a little bit too personal to share, so maybe I'll just mention the good parts of the dream before it became a nightmare. Kai was in my dream. And... that's about the only good aspect about the whole thing, now that I think about it.

-_____-

Gah.

Let's hope I don't get a repeat screening of that nightmare tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment