When in doubt, go out!

on Sunday, October 4, 2009
It's funny how Sundays can turn out to be. I mean, after feigning my cellphone alarm clock set to 9:00am (I even think I put it on snooze 6 times xD), I ended up having my mom wake me up a good hour later to get ready for Mass.

What was different with the usual flow of the weekend was my parents (or more specifically, my dad) searching through their drum of coins (and by drum, I mean the big one for water) for Ph10 coins dated 2001 since they said that it was worth Php1000 a piece now. It really hurt my eyes looking through that collection of coins. @___@ Gah. I think we found about 15 pieces all in all in that mass of coins.

Anyway, after that, it was just a typical Sunday sans having internet at home which is always a drag. Bayantel was down one reason or another since Saturday late afternoon, and we haven't reported the problem until now, which is quite problematic.

To remedy the problem and everybody eager to surf the net at home, the family decided unanimously (well, with the exception of my brother, who didn't really move until the last minute since he was watching the awarding of the UAAP game at the time) to go out and find a place to get some internet for the afternoon.

We then made our way here (yes, we're still here until now) to Trinoma, particularly in The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf coffee place where we leeched off their internet for the rest of the afternoon. Literally. Of course, to be fair, we ordered some drinks and food early on. It was a funny to see the whole family bringing their laptops along with them. Hahaha. xD What a day.

A change of pace, but pretty awesome nonetheless. ^__________^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment