The Bangkok Experience: Day 1

on Sunday, November 1, 2009
This is the first time since I've made this blog that I'll be making short accounts of my trips abroad. Finally, I can finally get away from the Philippines!!

^________________________________^

I only have a limited pictures to share (ones that I take with my laptop xD), but I'll be sure to link you all to the pictures that we accumulate during our trip here in Thailand.

We all woke up at around 6:00 or 6:30 in the morning before leaving for the airport earlier. @__@ Now I may have had my share of waking up early, but this is a different thing altogether because it's a trip abroad that doesn't happen everyday.

We checked in at around 9:00 am since the flight was at 10:30 am. The flight lasted for about 3 hours. It was interesting to note that i actually enjoyed eating airplane food this time around. Not that it mattered since all of it dissolved during landing. Hahaha.

So yeah. We checked in here at Centre Point. Mind you, we're a biiiiiiiiiig group. About... 13 of us? *counts* Yeah.

Since we didn't have any plans for the day, we spent the rest of the day shopping. Not my cup of tea, but hey, if there's money to spend and people worth spending on, why not, right? xD We looked around Platinum to eat things to buy and I was looking around for some souvenirs for Kai and things for myself. My mom gave me money to spend (US$100, which is approximately... THB 3200) for this trip. ^___^b

And spending all that time looking, surrounded by clothes, bags and the like (and do take note, I have my eyes set on a limited selection of things and designs), I saw a few interesting things to purchase but didn't purchase them yet. xDD. Although, I DID end up purchasing two things. And that's what I took pictures of. xDD This way I can show Kai too. :3

These pictures are in my hotel room that I share with my siblings. I'm at the desk charging my laptop as I type this entry.


This first picture displays the 3-forTHB100 keychains I got for Kai. My first pack of sovenirs! 8D From left to right, you'll notice the designs. Puppies, bunnies and pandas. Uberly uberly cute!! (>u<)

This second picture is what I bought for myself. A bracelet worth THB150. ^___^b The red one over there. *points* How does it look? Tell me what you think!

Alright. I think I'll start getting ready for bed now. Need an early start tomorrow with that morning tour. I'll be back tomorrow evening to update you all on how the day went, and update you with pictures too if I can! I'll be sure to have a picture taken with my awesome nephew Tristan. Hahaha.

Night one and all!

PS. We're one hour behind here in Bangkok (with respect to the Philippines)! ^__^b

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice souvenirs! hahaha :))

Cebu Pacific ba kayo or PAL?:) hahaha i'm thinking sa PAL siya :))

Post a Comment