Treasure Hunt

on Thursday, November 19, 2009
Composing this entry at the new Rizal Library here in school. It took me a while to locate the RSF, which turned out to be in the fourth floor of this humongous building! @.@ Gah.

But anyway, I had time on my hands before Kai and I would meet for a late lunch after her 12-1:30 class today, so I decided to check out the new library here in school.

As I look around the place, it's quite spacious - the study foyer a.k.a. internet center - compared to last time, so it's much more conducive to privacy (at least a bit better now) and concentrating on whatever you plan on doing. ^____^b

Of course, there's no denying the fact that a bigger library means more space. Consequently, that means more tired feet going up and down the stairs looking for whatever you need, provided the elevator is full or just isn't working. Haha.

All in all, my first trip here to the new library was a good choice (even if my legs and feet are killing me from futsal this morning T~T). I'll have to make note to come here by and by. Note to self: Bring crocs on PE days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment