A Week from 19

on Monday, November 23, 2009
This morning, I woke up at 6:40 to my phone's alarm clock and went to get ready for school. Seeing as I was taking a car, I figured I could leave later than I usually would if I commuted (which out be at around 7 in the morning, anticipating the traffic and so forth).

When I was all set, it was already a little past 7, and I told myself I'd leave the house at 7:30 so I could get a good parking space and had time before my 8:30 class. At around 7:20, my mom and her sisters came back from the airport to pick up my grandpa, which was who I was basically waiting for. xD

After saying some quick hellos and chomping on a piece of pancake one of my aunts brought for breakfast, I headed off to school. There's not really much to talk about school, but rather what happened after.

I went home right after my last class that ended at 12:30, and got to the house a bit before 1 in the afternoon. My grandpa, mom and sister went out for lunch, so I was able to rest a little before they came home. Spending some time with my grandpa to catch up on things, I eventually left with my parents to see an orthopedist concerning my scoliosis. We went from the National Kidney and Transplant Institution along East Ave. to Veterans Memorial Medical Center along North Ave. to meet up with Dr. Antonio Sison, who was the director of the latter.

I'm happy to report that my scoliosis is nothing to be worried over. ^__________________^v

After that, we went to TriNoma for a little bit so mom could buy grandpa some shorts, while dad and I went to Starbucks so we could get drinks and I could finally get my Starbucks planner.... which I did. Yay!!! ^o^/

And whether I want to admit it or not, I'll be celebrating my birthday next week. Time flies so fast. T-T

0 comments:

Post a Comment