Dream Live 7th

on Saturday, September 18, 2010
ドリームライブ 7th。(どりむらいぶ7th)Dorimu Raibu 7th. trans. Dream Live 7th.

FINALLY I HAVE A COPY OF MY OWN TO FANGIRL OVER!!!!

It took about 5 days or so to acquire but I'm really happy that I can finally watch this highly anticipated musical directed by Ueshima Yukio. I may not have been a fan from the very beginning back in 2003, but I quickly became one back in 2008 and brought myself up to speed with everything up until this epic concert.

The songs performed during the DL were stellar, and even though Ryuuki had a cold he still kicked ass! I really came to love most if not all the songs during the span of 7 years Tenimyu had been under Ueshima's care. It's hard to say you hate a song because in the long run it just sticks to your head quite randomly after hearing it enough times. A case in point would be songs like 'Kagayake, Motto', 'The Top', 'Shinogi wo Kezuru Monotachi yo', 'Koitsu wo Taoshitai', 'Closed Eye', 'Do Your Best' and well, EVERYTHING in the repertoire. xDD

And I must say, seeing Shoudai Seigaku Cast aka First Cast was just so awesome. Coming back to the stage, especially in the condition Yanagi was in was quite telling of how tight-knit these guys are. Sadly Abe couldn't make it but oh well. I'm even inclined to admit that they got better in their singing!!! 8DDDD That's always a welcome remark.

Let's not forget the special guest(s) for Senshuuraku in Yokohama! SHIROTA YUU!! It was awesome that he got to redeem himself by singing a beautiful acapella version of 'Yume wo Tsunage' that he bawled on back in Dream Live 3rd. Awww happiness. And of course there was our ever-favorite mangaka Konomi Takeshi who graced us with his presence and gave flowers to Ueshima-sensei as congratulations for everything. That was a nice moment for them. 8D

So all in all, DL7 really was a great experience. I'm hoping to see more of them in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment