Pokemon Diamond

on Monday, September 27, 2010
ポケモンダイヤモンド。(ぽけもんだいやもんど)Pokemon Daiyamondo. trans. Pokemon Diamond.
So abandoning my Pokemon Platinum game because Kai and I couldn't trade or connect in the Union Room, I decided to start playing Pokemon Diamond. Progress was much faster and I'm quite happy with my training regime and the team that I have so far:

Shoryuu (Monferno)
Taito (Staravia)
Doori (Luxray)
Kyou (Floatzel)
Ryuuki (Roselia)
Eijitaro (Machamp)

My greatest achievement with this team is with Ryuuki is that I managed to evolve him from a Budew that needs a certain level of happiness before it can evolve along with leveling up. ^o^/ At present I'm on the way to Lake Acuity / Snowpoint City, so I should be training my Pokemon hard to get ready for capturing DIALGA.

Thankfully I was right in assuming that it was in the versions that we had problem with DS connections so Kai and I were able to trade two days ago to evolve her Kadabra into an Alakazam. Machoke, thou shall evolve in time!


EDIT: Went on a surprise visit to sick little Kai's place earlier this afternoon and evolved my Machoke into a Machamp! Wheeee~

0 comments:

Post a Comment