Tidbit #7

on Sunday, September 26, 2010
珍味#7。(ちんみ#7)Chinmi #7. trans. Tidbit #7.

3 tidbit posts ago (Chinmi #4) I shared a magazine scan of Matsushita Yuya as Sebastian Micahelis for both of the Kuroshitsuji musicals. For that post I mentioned a few converstion I had with Kai and my blockmate TC about how he looked like me. Well recently I found another picture of him from the second musical on the Kuroshitsuji Wiki:

A rather similar exchange of conversation happened between Kai and I when I shower her this picture of him:

Kai: He looks a lot like you now
Kai: xDD
Kai: He be cosplaying you
Me: gaaah
Me: If my hair's that short then we can make a comparison

I have no defense against the glasses he's wearing, unfortunately. xP

So there, story of my life. I have officially found my twin in the world in the form of the famous Matsushita Yuya guy. xDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment