Chinmi #4

on Saturday, July 3, 2010
珍味#4。(ちんみ#4)Chinmi #4. trans. Tidbit #4.

Earlier today I was browsing through some sites about the second Kuroshitsuji Musical and stumbled upon scans of a magazine on bleachasylum. Particularly this epicsauce picture of Matsushita Yuya as Sebastian:

I left it on my screen for a while before one of my classmates spotted it and asked:
TC: Trish ikaw ba yan? (Trish is that you?) *referring to picture above*
Me: *snorts* No. I wish.
TC: Kamukha mo without the glasses (It looks like you without the glasses)
Me: *laughs* If only. xD
After my class I managed to spend some time with Kai at home for a bit. When I told her what happened I asked if I looked like Yuya and she said yes.
Kai: He's cosplaying you!
Me: But I don't wear a suit! D8
Kai: He'll probably tell you: "This is what you'd look like with a suit on~"
Me: xDD Pfft. Kay.
Epic talks epic talks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment